Is your Hp Deskjet 3050 printer giving blank pages when you click on the print button? This issue has been reported by many users. But thankfully we have the solution for it. Let’s check out.
Why does Hp Deskjet 3050 give blank pages?
There are numerous reasons for it like the issue with the ink cartridge, printer driver error, or disruption in power supply, and more. We here will look at all the issues and provide a solution for it.
Solution 1: Check the power connection
Here’s how to do it.
- Disconnect the power cable of your printer while it is still On.
- Then disconnect any other cable that is connected with the printer.
- Press the power button on the printer and hold it for 15 seconds.
- Now reconnect the power cable of the printer. The printer will then automatically power On. If it doesn’t then press the power button once again to power it on.
- Then try giving a print command to see if the issue is resolved.
Solution 2: Check Ink cartridges
- Check whether the ink cartridges are clogged or not. The printer also tends to give blank pages when the cartridges aren’t working. Clean the cartridges either using the printer’s control panel or manually as you want.
- Also, check the ink levels on your printer. If the ink levels are low the pages won’t print. Replace the cartridges if that’s the case.
- If you find that your cartridges are faulty, then replace them with genuine new products.
Solution 3: Run the Windows Troubleshooter
- Click on the start button and type in troubleshooting.
- Select the troubleshooting option. It will open a new window.
- Browse to find ‘Use a Printer’ under the Hardware and sound option.
- Click on ‘Use a printer’ and follow the command.
- Once the troubleshooting is done, try to print a page to see if it works or not.
Solution 4: Update the printer driver
- Go to Hp’s support website and find your HP Deskjet 3050. Search for the corresponding Windows on your system.
- Find the printer driver and download it.
- Run the program to install it.
Solution 5: Try HP Print and Scan Doctor
- Download HP Print and Scan Doctor from the support section of Hp’s website.
- Install the program on your system and run it.
- It will diagnose the issue and resolve it.