Are you having issues with running the game on your system? Is your PC showing the error ‘Dxdiag has detected there might be a problem’ every time you try to open the game? Then this has to do with Direct X. As we know Direct X is one of the essential programs required to run any game and if the program is not running efficiently, the game will not open. Here’s how you can solve it.
Solution 1: Update your graphics card
The first step is to update your graphics card and see if the game runs properly. follow these steps:
- Click on the Start button and open Control Panel.
- Under Control Panel click on Hardware and sound. A new tab will open.
- Click on the Device Manager option under Devices and Printers.
- Then browse through the list to find your graphics card.
- Then right-click on the graphics card and select on update your drivers.
- It will automatically look for the updates and install it in your system.
- Now restart the system and run the game again.
Solution 2: Reinstall your Graphics card driver
- Open the control panel and click on Hardware and Sound.
- Then click on Devices and Printers and find Device Manager under it.
- Click on the device manager and find your graphics card in the list.
- Right-click on the graphics card and select the option to uninstall the driver.
- Now go to the manufacturers support website of your PC.
- Search for the graphics card driver in the list.
- Download the driver and install it on your system.
- Now restart the system and run the game.
Solution 3: Perform a clean boot of your Windows
If the aforementioned solutions don’t work, then opt for this one.
- Click on the Start button and type MSConfig.
- A System Configuration utility will open. Find Selective Startup and uncheck the box with the option ‘load startup items’. Now check to mark the ‘load system services’. Also, select the option ‘use original boot configuration’.
- Go to the services tab and check to mark the option ‘Hide all Microsoft services’.
- Uncheck the box on Load Startup Items and check on the Load System Services and Use Original Boot Configuration.
- Next up, click on the Services tab and check the box with the option of Hide All Microsoft Services. There click on the Disable all button.
- Now click on Apply/OK and restart your system.
- Now the windows will open in clean boot mode.
- Reset your PC to start normally after a clean boot.
- Now run the game and enjoy it.